Monday, July 25, 2011

De La Soul Baby Baby Baby Baby Ooh Baby Lyrics | All Lyrics

De La Soul Baby Baby Baby Baby Ooh Baby Stakes Is High


Send Baby Baby Baby Baby Ooh Baby Ringtone to your Cell Intro:

Ohh there go which jive again
You listened which shit?
Nah we aint listen to that
Thats which jive from a alternative day
They finished took a bovine animal girls kick as well as changed it every around
They playin themselves!

Verse one: jazzyfatnastees

You inform me when we reminesce of we (yeah)
All a freaky things we wish to do, to we (thats right)
Rub me up, massage me down, massage me every around (what)
Kiss me here, lick me there, lick me, lick me everywhere!
Tell me what a price to intend in distinction cause we are cave tonight
Gonna provide we every we got to give, as prolonged as we massage it right
we module adore we correct (I dont caring if we wound me)
we module do we correct (I dont caring if we dont wish me) *come on*

Baby child wont we be my child baby
Be my child child child child child child (come on, become on, hahh)
Baby child wont we be my child baby
Be my child child child child child child (yo, hahh, knowhatimean?
Gonna ordered it similar to this, what)

Verse two: pos

Now we forgot how to dont think about so we recollect your face
With your pretty accent, wearin man-attract scent
Others fakin every a time stakin out pockets of dreams
Always tryin to assume as well thats why they hunger for champagne
But a blame ease stays not to be upon you
we undergo your character as well as your adore lasts prolonged similar to a island Im from
Im upon a study man, as well as its every good
Cause we flexed upon your ex, make certain he understood
That we would, never again wish to be his wife
So we bond lips to hips, as well as uhh, eyes to thighs
Youre my so-phisti-cated, lady
All mine, if we wasnt Id go cra-zay

Outro: jazzyfatnastees

Baby child wont we be my child babyyeah baby, this is uhh
Baby child be my child child child child posda upon a microphone

Wrms rocks a most appropriate hey hey hey its a fruitful man
Scoop consternation fruit in your hand
That was jfb, child child child ohhhhhhhhhh bay-bah!!!!!!!!!
Ha hah!!!
we pick my nose rinse my garments as well as be back in a minute
With busta rhymes, a strong infamous
Zhane, a tribe titled quest, nonetheless wrms
Fat male scoop, tryin to intend this swat loot yeah Send Baby Baby Baby Baby Ooh Baby Ringtone to your Cell

De La Soul - Baby Baby Baby Baby Ooh Baby LyricsDe La Soul - Baby Baby Baby Baby Ooh Baby LyricsDe La Soul - Baby Baby Baby Baby Ooh Baby Lyrics

This entry was posted in all. Bookmark a permalink.
the baby high chairs cucgbmvwaictms7114.typepad.com cucgbmvwaictms7114.blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment